You guys are going to be so bored of me spamming your blog feed with eye makeup contest entries. :D Blame these bloggers who are having such interesting contests, especially since all their themes are so different, I feel the need to enter all of them!
So, this entry is for Circular Insanity's contest, sponsored by L'Oreal, her theme is Electrifying Eyes! The look has to be electric, so time to get crazy!
I decided to go with blue for this entry because I had the words "electric blue" going through my head the whole time, so I decided to heck with it! I wanted to do a over the top, sci-fi meets David Bowie look. :D
Here's the look, Wired to Blue:
- Faces Eye Magic primer
- NYX Jumbo pencil "Milk" (white)
- Coastal Scents 88 Original palette (light blue on lid)
- Bourjois Ombre Stretch eyeshadow "Bleu Nuit Irise" (dark blue)
- VOV shimmery black pigment
- Faces stackable pigment, white with pink duo-chrome from "Frolic"
- Maybelline Colossal kajal
- Maybelline Colossal Volum' mascara
- Faces I-shine quartet "2" (for shimmer on top of light blue)
- Scotch tape
So what do you think?
I'll be putting up more entries for later. Please don't leave me for spamming you with pictures of my eye! ;- ;
If you would like to see tutorials for any of the looks I did or will be doing, just leave me a comment. :)
To take part in the contest go to Circular Insanity's post. If you aren't keen on eye makeup, she also has a Rafflecopter question that might interest you. :)