So this is what we're going for:
|Exhibit A: Le *almost* perfect wing|
Lets do this! Warning: Onslaught of images may slow your interwebz!
- Draw a straight line beginning from the end of your lower lid outwards, make sure the line you draw follows the natural angle of your lower lid, like how I have done, in the direction of the arrow. Try not to tug at your lis to get the line, just draw it on naturally. If you tilt your head back slightly, it is easier.
- Make sure the line doesn't cross the eyebrow area, if you want to do that... I don't know what to tell you. -__-
- Next, from the tip of the line you just drew, bring the eyeliner down in a triangular shape to your upper eyelid in a straight line, as shown above. If it is a little shaky don't worry! Keep handy, your trusty q-tip and make up remover to clean up!
|You should have something like this. :)|
- Now draw on a thin line from the inner corner of the eye and get it to meet the triangle. Build it up if you like.
- I wear much heavier eyeliner on a regular basis and draw in the eyeliner all the way under the lower lashes as well. If you want a more dramatic look, you can try this!
- Now this is the easy part! Just fill in all the blanks. :)
- Now fill in your water line with a kohl pencil and don't forget to tightline the upper lash line as well, this will make all the small spaces that your brush couldn't reach disappear!
- Next! Mascara baby! You can curl your lashes before, I haven't because a. I'm lazy and b. I'm resourceful aka I have a curling mascara. XD
Eyeshadows: Gaze and Click from Lancome (I know what you're thinking, "what about the cheapness??" They were gifts. :P)
Eyeliner: Maybelline's Lasting Drama Gel liner and brush, but you can use liquid or pencil too, whatever works for you!
Kohl: Maybelline Colossal Kajal :D
Mascara: Maybelline Hypercurl
What can I say, I loves me Maybelline!
Just an FYI, this is what my liner usually looks like, if you want to try it. I know it is a bit heavy for everyday use for most people but I like it. :)
|A bit messed up because it was taken after a long day. *yawns*|
I hope all the beginners reading this can get some tips from this. :)
Let me know if you would like to see more tutorials here and if you liked this one! If you're already an eyeliner pro, I would love to hear some tips! :D