Thursday, July 12, 2012

Back from the Dead with a Haul and FOTD!

Hi everyone! My work is fnally done, you cannot imagine how happy I am! I can finally eat, sleep and blog! And wear makeup!! I was so tired I slept for 18 hours straight after I was done with work! Then yesterday, I went outdoors! :D OHMYGOD! YAY! 




Yup, I went outdoors! I went to Palladium to be exact, it was a spur of the moment thing and a nice place to go in the rain.. I.e. Absolutely empty! Haha!

I decided to reward myself and FINALLY after years of contemplation go into MAC. I thought I would pick up a lipstick, but all the shades I wanted were gone. -__- I ended up just buying the brush cleanser..




What a poopy first visit! Oh well, next time! The girls there were really nice, one of them even wanted me to do her hair colour LOL! I've never tried it on anyone but me, so I don't think I'll be complying. I'm too scared, I'll mess it up!

Another thing, I asked to get my shade matched and she said NC 42.. In the store, it looked fine but when my boyfriend saw it, and then my sister too, both their reaction were OMG! YELLOW! And my sister said it looked orange too.. And muddy! >.< So, I still don' know what my colour is! *sigh*
SOMEBODY GUESS PLEASE! LOL!

Then I went to Accessorize, because sale.
I wanted to pick up a few trinkets, no bags and things, I have too many now! >.>

I picked up this set of studs for my ears, I have 7 ear piercings in total and I need studs for them all the time!




I also picked up a couple of rings, there was a cute bow one but my fingers are too fat for it. T^T



I got these earrings for my sister, she loves tea! LOL!



That was probably my cutest haul ever! Hehe..

Now for my FOTD! I've changed my hair colour yet again! I also got new circle lenses! More on them later but this is what I looked like yesterday! My boyfriend thinks I've become paler.. i think it is the lack of sunlight! >.<

I'm wearing:

  • Bourjois foundation 123 Perfect in 53 Light Beige
  • Maybelline Dream Matte Compact "Honey"
  • Bourjois Healthy Mix concealer "53"
  • Revlon Colorstay eyeshadow quad "Coffee Bean"
  • Maybelline mono shadow "Iced Fudge"
  • Maybelline Colossal Kajal and Volum' mascara
  • Colorbar lipstick "Bare" MLBB FOR THE WIN!
  • NYX powder blush "Spice"



Hope you girls liked my haul and FOTD! Tell me please what MAC shade I should/ must be.. Just guess, for fun! ;) NC 42 was just not it!





LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels

1.5mm 10 10 colour 100 107 12 color 123 14hr 15 mm 2012 2013 24 24 hour false lash effect 2ne1 360 365gorgeous 4 minute 48 50's 53 7 88 palette abandoned accessorize acid acne add addis ababa affiliate affordable makeup brushes amc 60 amethyst angel angelique anime anna sui anniversary anti-breakout antwerp apothica apple apple of your eyes arabian nights art asos auravedic australia ayurvedic b0208 baby lips bag ban bandra bare base Bath and body works bb bb cream bb lotion shini beautiful Beautiful Nails beauty beauty blog beauty center beauty center khar beauty joint Beautynthecheap beginner beginner makeup beige ben nye benefit best best foundation brush besthairbuy betta fish tatto beuberry kitten eyes bh bh cosmetics big binky biotrue birthday black blackhead blog awards blog hop blog hopping blog love therapy blog sale bloghop blogsale blood Blu Tack blue blue eye liner blue hair blush blushing brunette body body shop bold matte born pretty store bouchard bouncy blush bourjois bow bows bps braces breakdown bride brigette's boutique brightside broken nails bronze orange bronzed brown brtc brush brush cleanser brush kit brushes burning black burns burst buttery nude buying cairuo California pizza Kitchen camouflage campaign candy cannes castledew cat cat eye cath kidston caudalie cell phone ceramic cettua chai latte chalkboard challenge charm cheap how to make your own palette cherimoya cheryl china glaze christmas circle circle lens circle lenses circular insanity clean clear glow Clear Glow BB 8-in-1 Skin Transformer cling film clubbing coastal scents coffee bean cole collection color color tattoo colorbar colorsensational colossal colossal kajal colour compact comparison concealer contest coral coral crush corpse cosmetic love cosmetics cosmetix.in cosmo blog award cosmopolitan cost CPK crackle creative crush cuicu cupcakes curling hair t shirt sock strips no heat cute cuticle remover d-unit dark grey dark shadows deadly deborah lippmann dental deodorant diana of london disqus dita DIY DIY makeup palette doesn't last long enough dolly effect donation dots dramatic dual dueba duo fibre brush dupe dupes dust earrings easy easy eye makeup eating edgy emerald electric elizabeth arden Elle 18 elle18 emily emo enchanted forest enchanting green entry enzyme refining eos eotd ES essie etude everyday evil evol experience express finish express finish. sand beige extensions eye eye liner eye magic transforming eye gel eye makeup eye pencil eyecandylens eyeliner eyes eyeshadow eyeshadow palette eyestudio face face wash facebook Faces Faces cosmetics facevillains faceville facewash false lash fashion fast fast dry fatmu favourite feature feelunique femme fiasco fimo clay stickers fire firmoo first box flakies flashback flashing diamond flat top kabuki brush flatbuki flowers flyin high flyin' high follow follower followers fotd foundation foundation brushes four fountains free trial freedom system French Rose fresh cherry fresh ones frolic full nail fun gangnam style garnier geisha gel liner gemstone geo geo medical geometric gilded glitter girls girly giveaway Glam glasses glisten up pink glitter glory gloss gold golden green goth gradical grang grang graphic liner green green tea gyaru hair hair colour hair extensions hairstyling hand sanitizer handmade handsanitizer happy birthday haul haute melon healthy mix heechul hello kitty high gloss high shine hiphop holika holika honey honour hot rollers house how to hyper glossy i-divine i-shine i.fairy i'm the best illamasqua immortal independence day india indian makeup indian makeup beauty infallible inglot innisfree inspired intense debate ipod iszocirclelens it's skin jabong jackson january jewel jordana jumbo. kabuki kajal kate kiss beauty kitty kkcenterhk konad korea tourism korean korean makeup kpop KronoKare kryolan kylie l'oreal laadli lace lady danger lancome landbis laser lashes Lasting Drama Gel liner lasting sensation lavender lens lenses lensstreet leopard print letts libra life life with light likes Lilac Mauve limited edition line allure liner lingmel lip butter Lip Ice lip liner lip pencil lip tint lipbalm lipgloss lips lipstick lipsticks liquid liquid crystal liquid liner localsugarhawaii london longwear pencil look looks loreal LOTD lotus lotus herbals lux mac magazine magenta mail make up makeup makeup brushes manicure mary kom mascara mat 2 matte matte 366 matte about you matte finisher matte moon manicure Max Factor maybelline Maybelline Colorama Maybelline Colorama Amarelo Sol Maybelline Colorama black nail polish Maybelline Colorama Coral Chic nail polish Maybelline Colorama Marinho Maybelline Colorama Roxo Metalico nail polish Maybelline Diamond Glow By Eye Studio Maybelline Hypercurl Maybelline Moisture Extreme Colorsensational lipstick in Coral Pink me medplusbeauty metallics mice MIKI mint miss claire mny modern moisture extreme monday moringa morocco moustache mulberry multi glitter Mumbai my my sunshine myntra n.nail nail nail art nail polish nailpolish nails naked naked palette natural neon nerdy new Nicki night night out nivea no magnet DIY palette nokia nose notd notd. challenge nu'est Nude nuxe nyassa nyx offer oily olympics one online online shopping online shopping india OPI orange original ovs owls packing painted purple palette Palladium parabens Paradise Party Parrot pastel peach peach crush pearl up eyes pedicure pen pencil pendant pens pepper pot personal hygiene pet peeves Phoenix mills pigments pimple pin-up pinakalicious pink Pink Ave pink leopard pink stain pinky paradise plum Pocketbac polish pollock pop pores porkdaisy powder blush power chains powerlight precious minerals bright fit bb cream premium press preview pride primer prismatic problems product info products professional protouch psy punch stickers punk pure active purple Purple Ave purse quad quartet quick qvs rambling random rant re-fresh mint real techniques red red hair reef reel sexy refresh mint reminder remix removal ren request retro return to blogging review revlon rhinestones rimmel ring rohto romwe sale round lipstick sale sally hansen sandalwood saran satin matte lipstick scratch scrub scrublet see sheer sensitive service sexy sfx shadow shadows shatter shimmer shinee shiny shoes shopping short film sigma sigma beauty silver silver sparkles sins siwon skin care skin polish skincarerx skulls sleek sleek makeup smokey Smokey eyes smoky snow bunny soft matte lip cream solone spa sparkle special effects speckled liner spice spiced vanilla splatter splatter nails sponsor spots starry eye starsign stationery stay with me coral stella stickers stippling brush street wear streetwear Strength stress strip striping studio z Stylecraze sultry summer summer splash sun bunny sunglasses sunglasses shop sunshine blogger sunsilk super junior super nudy super stay surf surprise surviving summer swatch swatches swedish massage sweet candy sweet eye cupcake sxuc t-ara tag tangerine tape tattoo tattoo in mumbai teeez teese thank you the body shop tim burton time saver tony moly too faced transformation tresmode triangles true gloss turmeric turquoise turtle tutorial twitter two face two face mall two steps twofacemall uk shopping ulta3 uniqso update uprooting urban decay Urban Touch urbantouch urbantouch.com use Vaadi Herbals Facial Bar vellvette box velvet versatile blogger victory rolls video violence violet visual kei Viva VNA von VOV wash water decals waterproof mascara good ways wco224 website accept debit card website review wedding look westside white whitening wine and forever winged winner women women's day wonder eye wonder girls wounds xtra xtreme lip cream xxl Yamapi yanqina yellow polka dot bikini You don't know jacques youshine